Indexing & Abstracting
Negah Scientific Publisher provides accurate and consistent indexing services for scientific journals, and index them in general and specialized databases including WOS, PubMed, EBSCO, Scopus, Google Scholar, DOAJ, Index Copernicus, ProQuest and others.
- Preparing & indexing in: Web of Science, Scopus, Medline, Pubmed Central, Medline, PsychInfo, Google Scholar, CAB Abstracts, DOAJ, and others
- Consulting to editors for improving journals’ quality based on bibliographies databases criteria
- Automated posting of article metadata and other relevant information to social networks including: Twitter, Mendeley, ResearchGate, LinkedIn, Academia, CiteULike, etc.
- Sharing and bookmarking tools
- Article email alerts and RSS feeds on newly published articles/issues
- Back issue digitization, upload and metadata creation
- Customization of Archiving Policies
- Archiving on the Journal’s Website
- Archiving in Zenodo
- Archiving in Negah Journals Database
- Archiving in other International Repositories by agreement
- Disciplinary repository: such as SSRN, CiteSeerX. etc.
- Institutional repository: available at OpenDOAR
Using internationally reputed Scientometrics tools such as WOS, Scopus, and Google Scholar as well as Scientometrics applications, the department of scientometrics in Negah Scientific Publisher, provides Scientometrics services to:
- Scientific Journals: Evaluation of the status of journals and their articles, editors, and authors according to the scientometric indices which can be effective in the process of indexing as well as reviewing, acceptance, and journal policies promotion for recruiting editorial boards and more.
- Universities and research centers: The purpose of scientometric analysis is to examine the status of publication and citation of scientific evidences presented by faculty members and research groups.
• Scientometrics analysis for journals, institutions, universities, scholars, etc.
• Altmetrics analysis for journals, institutions, universities, scholars, etc.
• Consulting to journals, institutions, universities, scholars, etc. for improving cientometrics indicators.
• Design and implementation scientometrics dashboard for journals, institutions, universities, scholars, etc.