In methodological editing, we review the methodological structure, data analysis, and results presentation of the research;
- Reviewing the methodological structure of the research;
- Checking the accuracy of qualitative/quantitative/statistical data analyses,
- Checking the title of the research with the methodology
- Checking the process of presenting and developing hypothesis
- Checking the validity and reliability of the questionnaires
- Checking the correlations between hypothesis and variables
- Identifying the unreliable contents in collecting data
- Identifying the unreliable relations in data analysis
- Checking the method of collecting data in control and experience group.
- Checking the accuracy of statistical data analysis
- Checking the presented discussion and conclusion regarding hypothesis
- Reviewing ethical considerations of the research.
Methodological Editing30 USD /Per Article